Latin America Main Speakers
LISTENto Industry Leaders of a booming market
60+ leading-industry speakersCapture the underlying strategies of key players in the TV, Video, Music and Social Network ecosystem, in launching new services and overcoming obstacles in a diverse market.
MEETC-level people and Decision Makers
150 + Executives and C-level attendeesExecutive and C-level attendees get the opportunity to forge new partnerships, deepen relationships and explore new strategic opportunities.
LEARNabout New Online Video & Music business
• Who are the New OTT and TV competitors?
• What are the trends, forecasts, technology roadmaps, forthcoming new services and new business models?
• How to benchmark with US, European and Asian markets
UPDATEyour business development strategies
JOINhundreds of your peers in a VIP environment
80%+ Senior ExecutivesTV Industry leaders, film and OTT, pay TV operators and broadcast TV programmers, film and TV producers, regulators, media groups and technology providers will all get together in one place.
NETWORK20+ hours of VIP networking activities
Panels discussions overview
- Brazil’s Vivo adds Netflix to mobile offer...
Brazilian mobile operator Vivo (Telefónica) announced the addition of Netflix to its “Double Play” offer, the data bonus for exclus [...]
- HBO Latin America launches distribution unit for international markets...
HBO Latin America has launched its own international sales and distribution operation, which has a catalogue with some of the most praised TV series f [...]